Thinking of selling Juice Plus as a Franchise?
So after reading this website if you still want to sell juice plus and join the franchise, here are some of the guides they give their sellers.
There are many questions answered here of why people who are involved in the juice plus franchise all sound the same its important to read everything in here before getting involved as it will answer a lot of your suspicions.
The most important facts are at the bottom… the juiceplus franchise selling guide and you will soon understand why those involves with the franchise publish the posts they do on the social media networks.
Rather then ask a seller to give you it, we have published it all here so that you are not hassled by them to set up a franchise…. remember….this is not us trying to sell you it. We are just publishing what they give out to their members
“To build a stable & lasting franchise company that will help as many people as possible realize their dreams”
- Juice PLUS+ is a whole based nutritional supplement of 26 types of fruits, vegetables & berries
- Juice PLUS+ is bioavailable
- Juice PLUS+ is supported by over 20 independent clinical studies published in international peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Juice PLUS+ is consumed & recommended by thousands of healthcare professionals around the world.
- The Product
‘Good nutrition means good health’
Statistics show that 28% men & 32% women eat 5+ portions of fruit & veg everyday…
How can Juice PLUS+ help us?
It’s a simple, practical & affordable way to add more nutrition from fruit & vegetables to our diet, every day. Juice PLUS+ is not a substitute for eating more fruits & vegetables but it certainly helps to bridge the gap between what we should eat & what we actually eat!
- Juice PLUS+ Fruit Blend contains apples, oranges, pineapple, peaches, cranberries, papaya, acerola cherry, dates & prunes.
- Juice PLUS+ Vegetable Blend contains beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kale, spinach, parsley, garlic & tomato.
- Juice PLUS Vineyard Blend contains concord grape, raspberry, blueberry, redcurrent, cranberry, blackcurrent, blackberry, elderberry & bilberry.
Juice Plus+ Premium Capsules… (THE BEST PRODUCT)
Sold in 3 tubs
- 1x Vineyard Blend (Purple)
- 1x Fruit Blend (Red)
- 1x Vegetable Blend (Green)
Take 2 of each a day with a large glass of water. (So that’s 6 in total daily)
Contain the essence of 26 different fruits & veg
- Increased Energy
- Increased Recovery
- Cleanse the liver
- Reduce Stress (Cortisol)
- Increase Growth Hormones
- Reduce antioxidants
- Improve Fatigue
- Reduce Inflammation by 41%
- Strengthen Hair & Nails
- Reduce Tooth Decay & Gum Disease
- Improve Skin Complex
- Reduce risk of disease… Diabetes, Cancer, Heart
£200 in full or £57 per month for a 4 month supply (£1.50 per day)
Juice Plus+ Premium Chewable (ALSO BEST PRODUCT)
- Sold in 3 Bags
- 1x Vineyard Blend
- 1x Fruit Blend
- 1x Vegetable Blend
- Take 4 of each per day (So that’s 12 in total per day)
- Contain the essence of 26 fruits & veg
- Gluten FREE, GMO FREE, No artificial preservatives, No Gelatin, 100% Vegetarian
(Same as Juice PLUS+ Premium Capsules)
£152 in full or £39.50 per month for a 4 month supply (£1.30 per day)
The Juice Plus+ Complete Shakes…
Sold in chocolate & vanilla or mixed flavors
Use as a replacement for 1 or 2 meals a day, 1 scoop of powder & add fruit
Ideal as BREAKFAST to get a great start to the day. A quick, tasty & convenient solution.
A delicious SNACK… Snacking is the main cause of weight loss!!
Excellent for SPORTS PEOPLE… pre exercise energy drink, Low GI (slow releasing good carbohydrates) Post workout RECOVERY drink.
What is in the Juice PLUS+ Complete?
- Isofavones, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fibre
- Contain the essence of 17 different fruit & veg
(Same as the Premium Juice PLUS+ capsules & chewables)
- Weight loss
What can I mix with the shakes?
- Rice Milk
- Almond Milk
- Soy Milk
For weight control…
v Mix one scoop with 1 of the above and either get your client to have 1-2 low fat balanced meals depending on how many drinks they have per day.
£99.00 in full or £26.00 per month for 4 months. For this you get 100 meals. (80p per day)
The franchise Business
NSA gives you the opportunity to start a business which does not require the huge investment which is normally needed to start a traditional franchise, and which does not present the costs and risks which are usually associated with an independent activity. It is a flexible business which can be adapted to your needs. You decide on your own objectives and how much time you can devote to it. You can start part-time and develop it into your main income source.
The Juice Plus business is flourishing today because it is offered exclusively through person to person marketing of NSA. People always become interested in a product if they hear someone they know and trust sing its praises. Naturally they want to know more. This is your turn….and why we encourage you to share Juice Plus with your friends, family, neighbours, people you go to school with, or work with. You want these people to enjoy the health benefits of Juice Plus. And they’ll be interested in learning more because of your personal conviction with the product.
The franchise Marketing Plan
The NSA Marketing Plan describes your progress in detail and its worth has been proven through years of experience. Thanks to its effectiveness, people from more than 20 countries have been able to achieve life long dreams. With the Juice PLUS+® Personal Franchise you do not reach the top by chance. It takes commitment and determination but no one can block the road ahead or limit your success. The Juice PLUS+® Personal Franchise is for all people who love to achieve personal goals by helping other people to achieve theirs. Identify the next position you want to achieve and help your friends/partners to do the same and all together you can reach all your professional goals and your desired life-style.
|Position||Volume (RVC / Payline)||Legs||Requirements||Bonus|
|SDD||2500||2 months in a row||£180 + £270|
|SC||5,000||1 DD||3 months in a row||£450 + £850|
|SSC||£7,500||2 PB||3 months in a row||£2,700|
|QNMD||£15,000||3PB||3 months in a row||£5,400|
|NMD||£30,000||4PB||3 months in a row||£10,800|
|IMD||£60,000||4PB||3 months in a row||£21,500|
|EMD||£90,000||4PB||3 months in a row||£32,500|
|PMD||£120,000||5PB||3 months in a row||£43,500|
The secret to making money in the franchise business is to build your team. Sponsor people and teach them what you know. The bigger your team grows the more your pay cheque will increase!
You will receive 10% commission off your own orders. 7% commission off any downline orders, and 8% of any of their downline orders. You get paid 5 generations down.
You have a full calendar month to hit your first bonus which is 2500 points. Complete shake orders give you 108 points, Premium Capsules will give you 200.
The Rules for your franchise
- No selling on ebay / Amazon / Gumtree
- No using “Juice Plus / JP etc” in Facebook names
- No selling in buy / sell / swap Facebook groups
- No selling individual tins
Your sponsor (the person who signed you up) will be your main source of support. They will train you, show you how to build your business. Any questions will be directed to them. You also have access to a Sales and Support Office who deal with any franchisee queries or customer orders. There are Facebook support groups also.
To join the Juice Plus franchise business the start up cost is £65. For this you get:
- Your own personal franchise
- Access to your own online office which you can access anywhere around the world via laptop / mobile phone / I Pad
- Support from your mentor
- A distributors franchise pack through the post with everything you need to know on the product and how to build your business
- There is no stock to buy for your franchise. You input your customers order online. Juice Plus invoices, delivers the product to the customers door and collects the payments from the customer every month. All you need to do is become a support to that customer. You provide them with a “Welcome Pack” via email, add them to the Facebook support groups if necessary and nurture them on their journey.
- Business is built in each calendar month which is 1st – 30 / 31st of the month and you get paid 10th of the following month. You will be self employed so will need to sort register with HMRC within 3 months to declare this.
Here is the Juice Plus official franchise selling guide
- Don’t sell – the last thing people want to see popping up on their Facebook is ‘selling JP inbox me’ you don’t need to be a sales person, the product sells itself, you need to learn everything about the product, believe in it and share.
- Sharing how you feel is easy – for example; ‘Woke up again this morning feeling fresh as a daisy, bags of energy and ready to take on the day, I wish someone had introduced me to this years ago!’. You may think it’s cheesy but the indirect approach can just as effective as the direct approach.
- Talk on the phone – Facebook, email and text as are a great way of drawing interest but the most effective way of getting a client is by talking. So pick up the phone, know what you have to say . Writing bullet points can help you not to forget what you want to say; having a structure to follow can also stop you needlessly waffling on! Remember, the more you know the less you’ll probably have to say.
- Share links from the JP franchise Website – on your online office under Training, Personal Franchise Manual then chapter 7 there’s a list of links to websites. Sports, Science, etc.
- Progress photos – Everyone wants to see real results and there are always progress photos on Team Lean, etc. If the picture is someone else’s just ask can you share (People are usually happy to share) Furthermore, it’s important you remind your clients to take before/after pictures. It’s great for them to have a visual of their progression but it’s also great for your juiceplus portfolio as people want to see real results!
- Tag People – if you tag your clients in your status it has potential to been seen by thousands. Additionally, getting friends and family to share your statuses is an effective way of reaching more people.
- Ask you clients to do a testimonial and tag you in it, thanking you for introducing you to Juice Plus and sharing their results.
- Facebook aside, there are a host of social media tools available to you twitter, instagram, linked in etc. Don’t just limit to one social media avenue when there are lot’s out there that can help you generate interest in the product and your business.
- Don’t just rely on social media; you should aim to talk to at least two people a day about juiceplus. Hosting small events at home with a handful of people can also be very productive. Make up a few different shakes and let everyone taste our amazing products.
Building your team under your franchise
- Share your lifestyle/attract people – ‘just booked my first holiday in 3 years and to think I nearly let this opportunity pass me by’ or ‘finally got a deposit for my house, can’t tell you how glad I am that I grabbed this amazing opportunity and I’ll never look back’
- Check in – When you having great days out or spending the day at a top hotel for a Conference, then check-in your location on FB. People will start to notice that you’re having a great time while they are sat at their desk and will want to know how you’re doing it. ‘’Live the life people want to live’’
- Target your clients – you will notice on your groups the people that really love the product, I find I have a handful of people who always get involved, either posting pics, or offering advice or posting recipes….grab these people! Give them a ring and tell them why you think they will be amazing addition to your team. ‘’Search out and empower future stars’’
- Some people become fearful of being rejected when asking someone do they want to join their juiceplus business and once they’ve been rejected they can often be reluctant to ask anyone else again. A clever way of asking the question without fear of rejection, is to say something like “Do you know anyone who might be interested in earning some great, hasselfree, part time money?” Most of the time the person will say ….ME! If they do say yes then that’s a green light to give a little more information. However, at this point don’t try and give them a speedy unprepared pitch, get their number and organise a meeting so you can effectively explain about our amazing business. Conversely, if they do say no, you can just say “well if you think of anyone, can you pass my number on and ask them to give me a call?” This way you haven’t been rejected!
- Get together with your team as much as possible, maybe once week/fortnight. Meet for lunch or rotate houses. Share your tips/advise/concerns.
- Host an event, if your sponsor is at SSC level or above they are entitled to expenses which can be used to help book rooms/print leaflets/promotional materials etc so ask them nicely and get something organised!
- Encourage your team to attend the events, I know some distributors are spread over the country but there are no excuses if you are in the Manchester area as there are generally events most weeks! For those further away, plan your diary and try and make the larger regional events. It’s no coincidence that all those in the business who are successful ATTEND EVENTS! There are also great opportunities to expose potential distributors to the magic of our business. Personally, every time I have taken someone to an event they have signed up immediately J
- NSA offer great financial rewards from the outset and it is important that your distributors know the incentives that are available; however,this is a double edged sword and I have seen firsthand that some who don’t make that first bonus become despondent and feel they can’t succeed in the business. Would we allow a plumber who had been learning a few weeks to come and fix our boiler? Or someone who had just started medical school to treat us for illness? I suggest the answer would be no, so in my mind, nobody should feel sorry for themselves after just a few weeks/months learning a new trade.
- Training month. A clever way to take any pressure of new distributors is that tell them that their first month is a training month. If they hit bonus that’s amazing but if they don’t they need to understand that all is not lost if they continue to work hard and are willing to learn then they will make a success in this business. Remember, you can’t fail in this business…you can only quit!
- Sponsoring is a commitment so if you’re not ready to commit to someone…DONT SPONSOR THEM!
- The more effective you are at teaching the less you time will need to spend with someone…freeing you up for the next person.
- Teach how to teach. Your responsibility doesn’t stop with your the person you brought into the business; show others what you know and ensure all skills and knowledge you have gained is passed downline
- Think of having a new distributor is like having a new child. Care, nourish and protect them and they will grow the way you hoped J
Things to remember for your franchise
- Be a product of the product; if you don’t already know YOU SHOULD BE USING THE PRODUCT because if you’re not using the product then how you can share your juiceplus story/experiences?!
- Try not to use the word selling as triggers negative thoughts amongst most people -the word sharing is more appropriate.
- Always have a list of names of people you are intending to speak to….otherwise you’ll be waiting for someone to knock on your door and ask you about juiceplus and that’s not going to happen!
- You can achieve everything you want by helping others to grow their franchise.
- If you speak to 10 people but only get 1 client don’t feel sorry for yourself as a stat has appeared and this is amazing information. Chances are, if you go and speak to another 10 people then you’ll find another cleint for your franchise!!
- Never lose sight of why you are in the business. Creating vision boards are a really useful way of keeping your aspirations at the front of your mind and if you see it….you have a better chance of achieving it!
Finally, where do you see yourself in two years time in your franchise….in exactly the same place or do you want more for you and your family? Lots of people go to university for many years and study long hours every day yet this is no promise of a job at the end of it. In the business, if you apply yourself you can literally build a small fortune in no time….so what are you waiting for?!